Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My beautiful friend

Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: “The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows.. So as for the seller of musk then either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him.” Al-Bukhari and Muslim


I met her more than a year ago....she's just an ordinary girl, but looks so happy and loves to laugh. I can catch her optimism, her courage, and her kindness. Then our friendship was getting closer, I got to know her deeper. She's not living an easy life, but still she's saying Alhamdulillah and how good Allah SWT is. And after I saw her doing that, I asked my heart "Can you be grateful like her?". During our closeness for almost a year, I never found her blame God on things happened in her life, while I saw many others did it. She has a lot of problems, sometimes she cried...but she holds on strong on Allah SWT. She keeps her praying and du'a. She is much younger than me, but she taught me many things through her acts. She taught me to be strong....When I felt something is very difficult, I remembered things that she has been through, and I thought that Allah SWT only gives test on things that I can handle, and finally I was able to do the thing. She also taught me to be grateful, when she recieved rizqi from Allah SWT, she gives some to one who needed, she learnt it by herself. But of course she's not perfect^^, so I happened to teach her about some things. During that year I felt very happy, Allah SWT is very kind and gave me great companion.

Now after realizing this, I found that Alhamdulillah I have great friends around me^^...the ones with big hearts. Soetimes I forget to express my gratitude to Allah SWT cause I take it for granted, but Alhamdulillah I happened to write this. I have to say Alhamdulillah ya Allah, for every things that you gave me, for great friends that remind me of who I am, and take me the way I am with all of my imperfections. It's you God Almighty who actually taught me about everything...Subhanallah....I am only your servant who is trying to reach the highest love, and you kept me in every moment. Thank you Allah for giving me great friends, I hope that I can be good companion for them, and bring good advantages through religion in their lives, amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment