Monday, August 8, 2011

Beautiful friends.....^^

In this age my judgemental character is still very strong. I can judge people just by seeing them for the first them, sometimes lead to mistakes. But I still haven't found the method to cure it yet, till one night I thought that I may have a change of heart. We had occasional ifthar with lots of food and laugh. I spend many times with those people but just realize how precious they are actually in my life.

I have work, financial, family problems like luggages that I have to carry around. Sometimes I think I bring too much luggages, that if I analyze much coming from people around me. Yes, people affect me, I thought not, but they do. And if I see again, it all comes from worry, worry if I can't stand on my feet, if I may fail one day because others did. People are trapped in this circle, dangerous loop cause we forget of God Almighty. We forget if everything comes fom God, we work very hard and forget to give the decision to God. It's never our job, rite?! We're destined to strive, to pray, but the final decision is up to God. That's why I was unhappy, I didn't put the highest trust in God. I became afraid of what life might bring, and I forgot the art of living this life. Alhamdulillah Allah SWT showed it to me once again of how blessed I am. I have a great life in foreign land surrounded by great people, enough food and laughter, also play and service. As I know my friends better, I can see how beautiful they are. We all have problems that Allah SWT said also come with solutions, and It really depends on me to fight and finish it.....whether I want to accept it hard or easy.....Allah always gives us choices, and we need to open this heart and see it. Heart is a key to good life.

"And whosoever believeth in God, He guideth his heart. And God is knower of all things."                                                                                            -the Holy Quran (64:11)

"Verily in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest."              -the Holy Quran (13:28)

"If only, when our disaster came on them, they had been humble! But their hearts were hardened and the devil made all that they used to do seem fair unto them!        -the Holy Quran (6:43)

"And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy for believers."
                                                                                                      -the Holy Quran (17:82)

Subhanallah, in this holy month I hope I can purify my heart and become the person loved by Allah SWT, because that's why I live for, InsyaAllah....


No comments:

Post a Comment